Insurance can give you peace of mind by protecting yourself, family, and assets.
Why Insurance is Important
Insurance is essential to any comprehensive financial security plan. Without it you are vulnerable to your financial plan not realizing the goals you intended.
- Life Insurance – When death occurs it is important that your family be protected from undue hardship. Some policies also provide tax-advantaged savings that you can draw on to achieve goals like buying a house or retiring comfortably.
- Property and Casualty – These types of coverages protect you and the property you own and are usually purchased together.
What We Can Do for You
During our collaborative planning process, we will help you select coverage from a variety of insurance options to meet the needs identified in your financial security plan.
- The advantages of life insurance:
- An instant estate for your loved ones at a time when funds are most needed
- Death benefits that are almost always non-taxable for named beneficiaries
- Avoidance of probate costs if you name a beneficiary other than your estate
- The potential of creditor protection for your loved loves through some plans
- Building tax-advantaged capital for retirement purposes or provide liquid savings through some permanent life insurance plans.
- Identify property insurance you need to protect your assets. The list of your assets will evolve so it is important we include it in your periodic reviews. Some examples of property include: Home, Condo, Car, Power Sports (boats, ATV’s) Recreational Vehicles and Rental Property.
- Protect you and your estate in the event you are found legally responsible for an accident that causes injuries to another person or damage to another’s belongings with casualty insurance.