A strong planning process is the best way to create a more financially secure future. It is crucial to create a plan that seeks to protect your needs now, as well as those in the future. It is our goal to assist you in building a solid financial structure that will stand the test of time, leaving you and your family with more wealth and security.
We have established a process to do this that is based on two key aspects of financial security: asset protection and wealth creation.
- Asset protection helps give you peace of mind during bear markets and can even provide income replacement in times of trouble such as lay-offs, disability, illness, or even death.
- Wealth creation is performed with a solid, tax efficient wealth portfolio. To this end, we make plans that stress efficient saving, long-term investing, and quality investment products.
With these goals in mind, we will work together to assess your total financial planning needs. We will consider important milestones such as major purchases, marriage, children, education, dreams and retirement. This plan will entail regular review of ongoing financial management strategies.
This goal-based financial security planning approach is designed to help you:
- Define customized short and long-term goals that ensure you choose only the right financial products and services
- Identify roadblocks or gaps that might impact your financial planning strategy
- Continually monitor your plan to ensure it meets your changing needs
Contact us today to find out more about our financial planning process and learn how a sound financial plan can help you achieve your goals.
What is Financial Security Planning?
Financial security planning is about more than preparing for retirement. It’s about working to achieve short and long-term goals, and helping protect the most important things in your life.
As a team of Financial Security Advisors, we will work with you to create a plan that includes solid insurance and investment products and is flexible enough to meet your changing needs.
The first step to achieving financial security is creating a strong financial strategy. We will work together to prepare a plan that helps you:
- Prepare for a secure, comfortable retirement or minimize your current taxes
- Pro-actively manage and control debt, from major purchases to preparing for a child’s post-secondary education
- Provide for your loved ones or heirs in the event of death, disability or critical illness
- Protect your business and your employees through affordable benefits